Thursday, April 15, 2010

i have a mustache

Well hello peopleeeeeee!

I’m back again :D hahahaha

I miss my blog like this mmmmuuuuuuccccchhhhh lol

So, yea

Its kinda a long time since the last time I blog, and lots of things have happened

Term 1 break is over and now I have to go back to school L

Kinda sad, but yea, I have to.

I have several things to catch up in term 2, I wanted to do like wayyyy more better than what I do for term 1.

But, as usual, there is TOO MUCH DISTRACTIONS!

I dunno why its hard for me to concentrate at school this days, its like, I can’t be stuffed doing all this learning activity uuugghh =,=”

I wanted to make like HIGH SCORES for this term, but all of the subjects get harder and harder and harder and harder and harder

Pffffttt

Well okay, I SHOULD STOP COMPLAINING TOO MUCH! And I have to start like DOING MY BEST THIS TERM!

Soooooooo, wish me luck people ;)

Anywayssss, I’m so excited to go back to indo this june :D yeaaaayss

Reckon that’s all I have to say today

Bye for now! c ya ;)

feelin disappointed much?

Yup .

Currently listening to: wannabe – spicegirls

Currently loving: VAMPIRE WEEKEND, mika, photography (as usual)

Currently wanting: NDS, going for a trip, new camera lenses!

1 comment:

  1. hihihi lol, fotonya mengigatkan saya sama salah satu pelawak,, hihihi

    salam kenal

    ReplyDelete